Built to look like a an early 50's telecaster, that has been played hard. The result is a guitar that feel real comfortable to play, that doesn't stress you out in any of the scenarios for putting a "ding" or 2 on a guitar. Specs below tell you that these are very similar to the USA Relic Nocaster, but being Mexican made, it is less than half as much to buy.
- Body: ash (blonde finish)
- Finish: nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: maple
- Neck profile: "U" shape
- Fretboard radius: 7-1/4"
- Frets: 21 (6105 style)
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: chrome
- Tuners: Fender Vintage Style
- Bridge: vintage style 3-saddle strings-thru-body
- Pickguard: 1-ply black
- Pickups: Two Tex-Mex Tele single-coil
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Controls: master volume, master tone
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R nickel-plated steel (10-13-17-26-36-46)